Make your good evening and night a great one by availing yourself of the 54th Street Happy Hour. The happy hour features great classic American meals and drinks and lots of exciting activities. Read with me as I take you through all that happy hour entails at 54th Street bar and grill. You will see the happy hour menu and prices, times, as well as day.
54th Street is an American bar and grill restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. It is located in a retro environment hence its meals are of cheaper rate when compared to the likes of McMenamins. And like other restaurants, it is committed to giving its customers the best. Hence there are periodic and timely offers including the 54th Street Happy Hour offer.
Happy hour in this restaurant is always an exciting moment. And as opposed to many restaurants in places like Capitol Hill and Midtown, there is a lot of food and drinks on the menu. And it is most amazing that these items are served at discount prices during the happy hour. Thereby making them affordable for all interested customers.
You will also have the privilege of enjoying other services of the restaurant during the happy hour time. These include good music, movies, entertainment, and so much more. As we proceed, you will see the happy hour days and times.
What Time Is 54th Street Happy Hour?
It would interest you to know that two happy hours are held at the 54th Street restaurant. The first one comes in the early hours of the evening while the second one stays till late night. This makes the happy hour even more accessible to all as anyone unable to meet up with the first can make out time for the second one.
Having said that, the first happy hour at 54th Street starts at 3:00 PM on weekdays only. That is to say, from Monday to Friday, happy hour starts at 3:00 PM.
The second one on the other hand starts at 9:00 PM every day of the week including weekdays and weekends. So there is another happy hour that is held from Monday to Sunday, beginning at 9:00 PM.
What Time Does 54th Street Happy Hour Stop?
The first happy hour at 54th Street stays for 3 hours and stops at 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday. Remember, it is not held on weekends. However, the second happy hour is held from Monday to Sunday and it ends at 11:30 PM daily.
Therefore, from the time it starts till it ends at 6:00 PM and 11:00 PM respectively, you can enjoy every item on the menu at discount prices. After which, prices are reversed to their usual amount. See the menu items and prices in the next section.
54th Street Happy Hour Days And Times
Monday To Friday: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Monday To Sunday: 9:00 PM – 11:30 PM.
What’s On 54th Street Happy Hour Menu?
Whatever American meal that you need to make your evening a beautiful one is found in the happy hour menu of 54th Street. The menu is all-encompassing and stocked with lots of delicious items like quesadillas, burgers, chicken, chips, dips, wings, nachos, Tequilas, and so much more.
There is also a drinks section that has well and assorted drinks ranging from drafts, beers, cocktails, margaritas, to wines. And it is amazing to know that these are available at great discounts and good prices. See the details of the menu below.
Full Sized Appetizers $5.49
- Baja Biggie Basket: eight Baja bites (marinated chicken and cheese wrapped in a corn tortilla) served with tortilla chips, Gringo Dip, and salsa.
- Boneless Buffalo Wings: hot or regular wings served with a choice of dip.
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla: chicken breast tossed with Monterey Jack cheese, pico de gallo, and blue cheese grilled inside tortillas. Served with cheese dip.
- Buffalo Chicken Wings: hot or regular wings served with a choice of dip.
- Chicago Spinach & Artichoke Dip: Baked Chicago style with Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts blended in a rich creamy sauce. Served with tortilla chips, salsa, and sour cream.
- Chicken Quesadilla: marinated chicken breast, Pepper Jack cheese and pico de gallo grilled between tortillas. Served with sour cream and salsa.
- Combo Biggie Basket: Tequila wrappers and Baja bites (marinated chicken and cheese wrapped in a corn tortilla) served with tortilla chips, Gringo Dip, and salsa.
- Fresh Jumbo Chips & Salsa
- Fried Pickles: lightly breaded pickles served with dip.
- Fry Me Some Cheese: breaded white cheddar bits and breaded mozzarella sticks served with a marinara sauce.
- Fry Me to the Moon: waffle fries topped with cheddar, bacon, and scallions. Served with Gringo Dip or chipotle ranch dip.
- Gringo Dip & Chips: 54th Street famous recipe, served with salsa and tortilla chips.
- Red Canyon Waffle Fries & Gringo Dip
- Shrooms: mushroom caps filled with herb and garlic cream cheese, battered and fried.
- Sky Scraper Rings: breaded onion rings served with honey mustard and chipotle ranch dip.
- Super Nachos: choose one or any combo of chicken, seasoned ground beef, and refried beans. Tortilla chips served with cheddar cheese, homemade sauce, shredded lettuce, jalapenos, sour cream, pico de gallo, and salsa.
- Tequila Wrappers: smoked chicken, pico de gallo, black beans, corn, and Pepper Jack cheese wrapped in a crispy tortilla. Served with avocado-ranch dip.
- Veggie Quesadilla: crumbled black bean, grain and vegetable burger, Pepper Jack cheese, and pico de gallo grilled between tortillas. Served with sour cream and salsa.
- Zeppelin Pretzels: pretzels served with cheese sauce.
Note: Appetizers must be ordered along with a minimum of $2 drinks.
- Long Island Ice tea
- Well drinks
- Red/white wine.
- Draft $4.25
- Cocktails $3
How To Order Fro Happy Hour Menu At 54th Street Restaurant
To be a part of the 54th Street happy hour, locate its location near you. There you can order any item in person and you will get served. To know more about its locations, visit the official 54th street website. Enter your location into the search box and you will be directed accordingly.
Check Out : Uchi Happy Hour
Also Check : Pappasito’s Happy Hour
54th Street Hours Of Operation
The restaurant and bar is open from 11:00 AM to 11:00 AM on Sunday to Thursday. However, on Friday and Saturday, it is open till Midnight.
Does 54th Street Have Late Night Happy Hour?
Yes, selected locations of the restaurant have late-night hours. And as stated earlier, it takes place from 9:00 to 11:30 PM daily.
You will never have a dull moment at 54th Street Bar and Grill, especially during its happy hour. All that you should know about the 54th Street happy hour has been discussed above. Do not forget the time as you plan to spend your evening hours soon.